Combination, Oily, Congested and breakout prone skin
A deep cleansing, green clay mask which gently draws out excess oil, purifies the skin and refines pores for a smoother clearer complexion. Skin feels cleansed and refreshed.
• Removes the excess production of oil
• Helps to minimise large pores
• Reduces inflammation caused by breakouts
• Promotes skin healing
• 96% natural ingredients
• Dermatologically tested
• Vegan and cruelty free
• Safe to use in Pregnancy
• Green Clay - Draws out excess oil, refines pores, decongests skin and promotes healing
• Seaweed Extract - Reduces inflammation and increases hydration
• Liquorice extract – Reduces the appearance of breakouts
• Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Pro-Vitamin B5 – Soothes and reduces redness
• Harsh Chemicals
• Palm Oil
• Mineral Oil
Use as a spot treatment. Apply directly the area of congestion to reduce the bacteria.
Aqua ((Water) Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageen) Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Tocopherol, Laminaria Japonica (Kelp) Extract, Sargassum Pallidum (Seaweed) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Use two to three times a week as part of your facial routine, ideally after exfoliation. Apply a generous amount to your face and neck in an upward direction, avoiding the eye area. Once evenly applied leave for 10 – 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.