Over the last year skincare lovers have all been talking about the skincare ingredient Retinol. We all know it's on every dermatologist's top shelf and is considered one of the most effective topical treatments. BUT what exactly is Retinol and how does it treat various skin concerns?
Retinol is a gold standard ingredient in skincare because it alters the behaviour of skin cells, making them act in a more youthful manner. It is a form of Vitamin A, an ingredient that is proven to promote skin renewal and enhance collagen production, increase skin hydration and strengthen elastin which plumps our skin.
So... What do SKINICIANS Retinol infused products actually do?
- Brighten dull skin
- Regulate oily skin and minimise breakouts as it normalises cell turnover
- Fade dark spots, sunspots and hyper pigmentation and even out complexion over time
SKINICIAN's Ageless System contains two powerful products that contain Retinol and aim to fight the signs of ageing.
Be careful when using new products especially when it comes to Retinol. Your skin must develop a tolerance when using a product with 0.1% Retinol and above (especially those with sensitive skin). Gradually add it into your skincare regime in order to avoid unwanted side effects.
Take a look at our must have products that contain Retinol!
Ageless Overnight Retinol Powerbalm
This potent balm actively targets all the signs of advanced ageing. Fortified with a blend of 3 Powerhouse Peptides and active Retinol. This overnight treatment will actively reduce pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles while refining pores and firming skin to provide a younger-looking complexion.
- Provides intense results using a powerful blend of Peptides and Active Retinol
- Reverses the signs of ageing by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin
- Slows down ageing by protecting collagen structures
- Regenerates skin by stimulating cell renewal
- Improves skin tone and clarity by reducing pigmentation and refining pores
- Firms and tightens skin